Background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MIA for such a long time..
I'm totally a failed blogger...
Just trying to push myself to blog...
Everyday after work just feel like want to slack and do nothing..

Before I started working, I enjoyed myself very much..
Been meeting up with dearies and also enjoying great food in JB...
So I met up with Ting at Yardley Pastry, Tmn Pelangi
Photobucket
The very unique menu
Photobucket
Strawberry Dairy for RM5.5 per piece
Photobucket
Mango Blancmange Roll RM4.5 per piece
Photobucket

Blooming tea with honey RM11.90 per pot with unlimited refill come with 2 cups..
Photobucket
Passion fruit Panna Cotta RM5.9 per bottle
Photobucket
Yam Blancmange Roll RM18 per roll
Photobucket
Yam Blancmange Roll RM18 per roll
Photobucket

Photobucket
Last but not least... A Polaroid of me and Ting..

Recently, out of sudden I'm in love with Polaroid camera...
And also I'm caught with a MBMJ bag...
But I need to save money to get my own car...
Grrrrrr..... I don't like greedy me... =(
But my wants VS needs something is killing me...
Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment