Background

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This will be a super long post..
This post is also very outdated..
It's almost a month after my birthday but i just want to share my joy here...
Cause i just got all the photos 2 days ago...

I got my birthday present 2 days before my actual birthday because a day before my birthday my bei brought me to Cameron Highlands as the celebration...
When he wanna give me the present before we turn in to bed, he wrapped me all over with the blanket and hold my hand to pass this box on my hand....
Photobucket
When I opened my eyes I saw this... Very happy...
But I sense something fishy...
Things are not so simple...
And I'm right..
Photobucket
1st tier of the box...
I gave up and begins to keep the box away...
Then he asked me to open at the 2nd tier...
He said I might find the real present...
Photobucket
But yea... 2nd tier is just a prank as well...
Then at last he wrapped me again...
And hold my hand again...

Photobucket
Finally I got the real present from him.. ♥
Photobucket
So here are our white babies... ♥
The next morning we started our journey 8am+ off to Cameron Highlands...
This trip was delayed many many of time and finally went this time...
I'm really happy girl.. ^.^
Photobucket
I brought domo along this time cause i wanted to hug something to sleep with wherever where i go..
Photobucket
I'm a happy girl...

Photobucket
My friend recommended this Sam Guesthouse to me which strategically located at Bringchang town..
It's a bungalow which equipped with every basic necessities which normal hotel provides..
We went during weekday, thus RM150 per night.. (no breakfast)
Photobucket
Big wardrobe
Photobucket
Clean toilet with water heater (perhaps need to use better water heater) 
Cause the weather up there during the night is freezing cold!!
Photobucket
A washing basin outside the toilet which is actually very convenient..
Then we started to visit the all the tourist spot...
1st: The cactus valley
Just showing pictures no caption if not necessary
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
I mistaken the tomatoes as grapes! =.=
Photobucket
see?? it's tomatoes!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
2nd stop: The Time Tunnel
Entrance fees: RM5 per adult
You'll have lots of childhood memories in there...
Definitely worth for the RM5
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Part of the Brinchang town...
Lovely trees...
Photobucket
3rd spot: Big strawberry farm..
This is where we had our strawberries plucking session...
Not bad experience...
1/2 basket for RM25 (allow 2 person to share a basket)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the strawberry plucking sessions, we had our hi-tea there...
Photobucket
The strawberry waffle and strawberry cheesecake
Photobucket
Our strawberry harvest..
Photobucket
Fresh strawberries
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4th spot: Smoked Inn
This is the place we wanted to snap photos of the heritage style building...
But sadly, when we arrived it started to rain so we did not managed to take much photo...
And because we are too full thus didn't go in have another round hi tea.. =(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Due to the heavy rain, we went back to the guesthouse for a nap because of the tiring journey in the morning...
Then at night we went to the night market to buy the dinner back to the guesthouse to eat...
We ate at the room's balcony...
Photobucket
Cheap foods from the night market
The next morning, we didn't know where to have our breakfast...
So we just simply find a stall at Tanah Rata to have roti canai...
Photobucket
And right opposite the food court, there's starbucks coffee..
Since I still have a cup of free handcrafted beverage, and it's still early for us to visit all the tourist spot, we decided to sit in and chill for a little while...
Photobucket
Salted caramel cappuccino is unexpectedly good.. ^^
After that, we headed to Healthy Strawberry Farm which we were introduced by his friend that the strawberries there are more sweeter and fresher...
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot

Photobucket


Then we went back to the guesthouse to return key for check out...
And because the Brinchang town's road now has changed into one way, so we have to keep turning the town and saw the Strawberry Moment cafe has opened...
So bei stopped the car there and we went there to try out the food which i've been craving for.. teehee..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Because that's my actual birthday so that's counted as my "birthday cake"? hehe..
Photobucket
22 is just a figure.. i'm still feel young!! ^.^
Photobucket
I know you are wiping your saliva already..Hehe..
Do try out their strudel if you happened to be in Cameron Highlands.. =)
Btw, i think they has a branch in Ipoh!
Photobucket
Greedy bei bei... Like to act... XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next spot, a must go destination!!
This is also one of the place that makes me wanted to revisit Cameron Highlands again...
Boh Tea Plantation!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I told ya I'm a happy girl..
Photobucket
With my lovely bei bei~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

After had a stroll around the gallery and also the product selling area, we decided to grab some tea and snacks before returning to KL...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our english tea and scones!!
Yummy!! Love the ambiance so much!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Really not bear to leave that place...
Love that place so much...

And since we're there, we went to the Ee Feng Gu Bee Farm..
And saw those very very tall sunflowers..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot all the bees around us...
Feeling so scary and thus I can't just stay inside the farm too long...
Photobucket
So we bought some honey stick while we going to the last destination at Cameron Highlands...
Rose valley.. Entrance fees for RM5 per adult (if i'm not mistaken)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this daisy with its colour...
Lovely pastel colour..
Photobucket



So that ends our shot 2d1n gateway to Cameron Highlands..
Thank you very much to my bei bei that took a day off and we went to Cameron Highlands earlier because we didn't want to stuck at Cameron Highlands and have to squeeze with all others tourist...
And also tiring driving whole 2 days...
And thank you for giving me such a great birthday this year!

Overall expenses for the entire trip including accommodation, petrol, tol, foods, entrance tickets, and souvenirs and etc... everything for both of us is around RM400++
And we really bought damn lot of sweetcorn and strawberries back...
So it's so worth it for the short escape!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment