Background

Friday, May 4, 2012

Too much thing happened this week...
It's final exam period..
But totally not in the mood of exam...

Tuesday was Labour Day and received news that my uncle passed away on Monday night..
It was very shocking news but yet I can't do anything...
And couldn't attend the funeral...
Pretty upset..
On top of that, my aunt got minor stroke after my uncle passed away...
She needs people to accompany her and take care of her...
Sigh... Hope she'll be alright...

Then on the same time my another uncle which has kidney failure is pretty weak right now...
He had admitted to hospital..
And till now he's recovering very slow...
Hope he'll be fine soon..

On that night saw another piece of news in Facebook that 1 of my junior in high school passed away.
Due to the current at water fall that wash him away.
Sad enough. Just hope him RIP..

Yesterday finally another paper over...
We went to celebrate CN's and Puihan's birthday as well...
But evening received call from Poh Ha said her car was missing...
Felt so helpless... What can we do to help her? =(

Last night reached JB and mum said 1 of their friend's family been chopped and slashed by a robber.. What's wrong with this world?
Why they're so inhuman?
They can betray human just because of money...

Sigh... I'm really really feel so down that so much thing happened this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment