Background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Finally this is my last post for my China trip...
Sorry for taking so long to complete the entire trip post...
Cause really not enough of time ar!!


Our last day breakfast in the hotel is the best breakfast we had in China






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outside the hotel main entrance
Photobucket

In the last day we were just having some city tour in Shantou, Jieyang..
We visited a memorial war park..


Photobucket

Photobucket
Did you notice the curve of this staircase??
Do you know why it is designed this way?
Look at picture below..
Photobucket
It's created to move canon to the platform on top..


Photobucket
The view from the platform it's at the seaside.
It is to conquer the enemy in ancient time..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Funny dad XD

Then we headed to an island of Shantou where we can see the view of Shantiu city.
Photobucket
On top of the hill
"Brotherhood"
Photobucket
Who's more handsome?
Photobucket
And who's more pretty? lolz

Photobucket
Me and my granduncle and grandaunt





Photobucket
We climbed to the peak of the hill..

Photobucket
Group photo 1
Photobucket
Group photo 2
Photobucket
Group photo 3
Photobucket
Me and parents
Photobucket
Zen~~
Daddy making fun again...

Photobucket
Another daddy's idea..

I did not took the "slide" down to the hill but i took the cable car alone...
So I managed to capture pictures of my family having fun on the slide..
From hilltop all the way down..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Parents

Photobucket
Then a group photo of us again

Photobucket
My lovely grandparents

Photobucket
And my lovely family

Photobucket
Last but not least our Wong family descendant

Then we head to the restaurant for our lunch.
This is also our last meal in China
Photobucket

Photobucket
Braised duck
Photobucket
Tea leaves prawn
Photobucket
Sweet and sour fish
Photobucket
Bean sprout
Photobucket
We add noodle cause it's grandmum's birthday
Photobucket
Pork's neck
Photobucket
This is nice but don't know what is it..
Photobucket
Seafood claypot
Photobucket
Fishball soup
Photobucket
"Oh nee"
Photobucket
Vege

After our lunch, we had an hour to have a little shopping before heading to the airport...
This is the only time for us to shop in China..

Photobucket

Photobucket
The only thing i bought is this kitty spec!
It's only RMB10!!
And some shop only sell it at RMB2!!
My mum asked me when we're back "why didn't you buy few more? It's selling at RM19.90 in M'sia and SGD9.90 in Singapore..." lolz...

Photobucket
And also bought these S2 casing for my aunt...
It's also very cheap...
The blue kitty RMB15
and the "Samsung" and pink rabbit is just RMB45
Photobucket
There's only 1 flight to Singapore..
Waiting for check in..
Photobucket
See how much we bought back from China...

Photobucket
This is our "dinner" before boarding..
Cause we have too much RMB left...
Photobucket
Delayed flight...




That's the end of the trip..
The most thing that I cherished in this trip is that I get to know my ancestor's history and know who I am and who we belong to.
If there's any chance in the future I want to return to our "home" with my family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment