Background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Overdue post- KL 2d2n

I know it had been very long since I updated my blog...
But real sorry...
Cause I know that my life is really dull nowadays...
Everyday back home after work and close myself at home...
Did the same everyday till I'm also tired of it...
BTW, my intern is just 2months left!! In precise 9 weeks to go!!
From 26weeks to 9weeks...
Hmmmm will be end real soon right?! =D

Ok just share what I had in KL a month ago...
The purpose is to attend my besties Jiawen's birthday and also to see my love one...
And of course to eat!!!
Went to Murni Discovery at Dataran Mentari for supper right after I reached KL... 
Photobucket
Roti Hawaiian


Photobucket
Nasi Napolean
The next day me and my love one spend the whole day together just the 2 of us...

Photobucket
Kota Damansara's Loud Speaker
We chose the K lunch from 11am-2pm just RM13.90 nett inclusive 1drink + 1main course!!
Photobucket
Butter chicken rice with honey lemon

Photobucket
Black pepper udon
Their food are unexpectedly great! (compared to others karaoke meals)

After our singing session went to nearby Dreamz Cafe
Photobucket
Unique menu on the wall

Photobucket
Creative design

Photobucket
Menu written at the door!!

Photobucket
I like the combination of chalk + blackboard

Photobucket
Tiramisu Crepe cake at RM 9.50

Photobucket
Oreo cheesecake at RM8.50

Photobucket
Hot mocha at RM8.90
Photobucket


The next day before I left KL, my love brought me to Tian Pin Gor Gor,SS15 again! ^^
So coincidentally that they are having Merdeka promotion thus this combination pancake just cost RM5.40! Great deal!
Photobucket
Left:Durian and mango pancake



Photobucket
Pamelo Sago Dessert RM6

Photobucket
Peanut Soup RM6

Photobucket
The durian pancake is AWESOME!! Feel like having 1 now!!

Photobucket
However the mango pancake is just so so only...
Very obviously show that my 2d2n trip is full of FOOD!! Miss a lot of delicious food there... ;( Hope that intern fast fast end ar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment