Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Party in the club

Before Ellen leaving to NZ for her new semester...
Le, Ling me and Ellen decided to have a little party...
Sad that Ting, Xian and Mimi unable to join us...

This is my 1st time clubbing and it's with them...
I'm happy because it was them... =)
Photobucket
Get prepared before leaving le's house
That night everyone were tipsy...
Nothing much to tell...
And just share da pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Actually Le's demo-ing to us the game we gonna play...
Photos from here onwards are getting higher...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I don't know what happened to us


Photobucket



Photobucket
Partying like a rock star

Photos from here onwards I guess everyone are really tipsy...
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Le enjoyed to the max~ lolz



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


It was a very short night cause many things happened that night...
However I enjoy spending times with my girl~
It's really hard for us to gather together as time passes...
But I really cherish them with me...
XOXO
Thank you clefies~

No comments:

Post a Comment