Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ranting

Hey people... I know i become lazy to update my blog recently...
Yes I admit I'm lazy now!! Iiiish...

But the problem is I don't know what shall I update here...
I seldom go out recently...
I have so few things to update...
I am lack of interesting sources to keep my readers entertained!!
What am I going to do?? =(

Alright, since today imma so free girl here...
So, I'll tell you how my life's going...
Seriously life in uni when it's busy and it's REAL BUSY...
But when like there's nothing much to handle and yea... I don't know how to pass my time... Because I don't read/revise normally... So yea... kill me this lazy bum please...

Here's my updates:
1.Another nearly 6months or less I'm officially an adult!!! I don't want to grow up... =(
2. I've got my internship confirmed... I'll be doing my internship in Sime Darby developer for 6 months in Pasir Gudang... and the good news is I have 10 public holidays!! and the company told me that I have 2 day paid annual leaves!! LOL~~ NICE!!
3. I'm going to apply for an out-bound student exchange program to overseas!!
Studying abroad has been my dream like so long d... Since now's the chance I should grab it... Although it's just 1 semester (roughly half years) but better than none!
I'm going to apply for UK (my first choice) and Australia (QUT)

I guess that's all for my current condition to update...
Sigh... My life is so dull...
I need some colours in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment