Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nursery

Before I came back to KL, 1 Sunday morning after breakfast my parents wanted to visit the nursery beside the Setia Indah's wet market...
So me and my sis tagged along...

Probably it's due to the occasion approaching, the blossoms of flowers are all soooo beautiful...
Seriously, I'm vegetation idiot...
So I don't know what is it all called...
So..... Just pictures no captions... XD


Ahh... This is the only 1 I know... ROSE!!




Fill with Chinese New Year ambiance...

Oh ya!
And my mum bought 2 "carrot" from the wet market and asked the nursery for help to plant it...


Planting the 2 "carrots" by the nursery's people...



Tada!! The 2 carrots and the one on the middle is sooo nice right? Don't know what is it called also... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment