Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TD 12 Pre-CNY celebration

Sorry to all my readers...
I've been very busy recently...
I don't know how to manage my time...
So I can't even find a several minutes for me to update my blog...

Anyway, it's still CNY!! So, Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year and Happy belated Valentine's Day! How was your? =)

Anyway, I'll try to update everything from A-Z from before CNY till up to date...
There's too much that I need to share... =D
On the 27th of January I had a gathering with my foundation classmates...
Like to gather with them so much...
Cause there's lotss of laughter...
And I really treat them as my family...

Group photo of that night
We couldn't think of a better place to go...
Hence, we went to Japan 23 BBQ buffet steamboat again...
However, this time it's a bit different! They provide yee sang too!!
All is self service

Our self made yee sang

Preparing for the steamboat

Live crabs

See the guys were all so tempting for the food
Really took very few photos on that day...
But, most importantly is that I enjoyed myself to the max with them!
Hope we still have many chance to gather together...

We planned to go Taiwan before everyone graduate...
Can we realize our dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment