Background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kluang eatery place

Last week was Hari Raya festival and so was my family had holiday...
We decided to go back to visit Kluang, which is my parent's hometown...
Our main purpose is to buy mooncake!!
By the time we reached Kluang, it's already around 2pm...
So we have to fulfill our stomach before anything...
So we came to this restaurant...
Sam Kee Place, Kluang
It sells roasted duck, charsiew, chicken and etc...
The kitchen

Our dish for 4 person...
Including duck, char siew, chicken and siew yok...

Close up.. Do you feel hungry now?

This cost us RM30+ for 4 person...
The portion is big enough for us...
Amd it's a little too much...
Maybe we are sick of meat recently... LOLZ

Then here come our main purpose...
We went to Yuen Fatt first to get our 20box pre-ordered mooncake...
And additional 6box for me and my sis...
I didn't pose yuen fatt mooncake because I've done it previously...
Those who had tried before, I believe many people say it's special and nice...Click here for quick refer

Then so we went to 2nd station...
Which is the Nam Aik Mooncake...
All these seller they just do their business once in a year...
Doesn't it sound ridiculous?
All of them use this opportunity to earn some profit...
The traditional type of box
Inside have 4... Oops... 1 is eaten d...
Can you see it's surface?! I like it!! Blackie enough and oily enough but not too oily!! *wiping saliva*

After we had done our shopping of mooncake, so we went back to visit my grandparents...
My maternal side grandma house has a small farm...
They plant vegetables and sells it...
With small income...
Sometime they do rear chicken to eat...
This is how people can save money... LOLZ
Have you ever seen a white brinjal growing?
Varieties of vegetable available
Another view
Pumpkin
Close up


This is my trip before my exam starts...
I still have a lot to update!!!
Please be patient k??
I promise I'll update once I have the time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment