Background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jack Son

Yea, I'm back in JB for a week already...
Also realized Jack Son had grown up a lot...
He's not a baby anymore...
He's a child now...

Sometimes, talk to him will really drive you crazy...
The way he talk is really so mature...
He can say something that we really unexpected...
That day he asked me: "gugu, why you come back??"
I was like "har? Why i come back? Why i can't come back? This not my home meh?" =.=

Jack Son is 3years and 10months now...
2months later he'll be 4 years old...
But, he is seriously obedient in some way...
He's helping his daddy to wash car
So, I asked him to wash my sis's car also... LOL~
You see, now he can play Zuma by himself... Isn't kid nowadays are too clever?

Everytime when i've been sometime i didn't get to see him...
When I get back home he have nothing much to talk to me...
But if like I'm back for sometimes he'll get so talkative and sometime I find him annoying... LOL
Nevertheless, he still like to stick to me and play with me when he's in a good mood... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment