Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mooncakes

Mid-autumn festival is coming real soon...
22nd of September...
So sad we still have exam on the next day...
If not then can have a small celebration and eat eat mooncake together...

There's lot's of mooncakes in the market...
Varieties from traditional flavour to new flavour...
From no packaging to all beautiful package...
But actually what I wanted and like is traditional mooncake...
This is one of my favourite... Yuen Fatt Mooncake from Haji Manam, Kluang
This chocolate ice skin mooncake is baked by my sis-in-law, with doraedmon motive... Cute!!

And this is the most cutest packaging I've ever seen...!!
Doraemon!!

I know by this time you must be wondering why is it so many doraemon, right?
Because my house that prince Jack Son love doraemon...
So his mummy bake doraemon mooncake...
Daddy buy doraemon mooncake loh...
So pampered right?
Aiks..
Me want hello kitty nah..
Who want give??

Different view, it's a complete house elevations loh...
Inside have 4 mooncakes...
Even the convenient pack also soooo cute loh...

I asked my bro how much did he bought the mooncake...
He say RM13 for 1 mooncake... RM13X4= RM52
But with discount, so like, RM50 like that loh...
I think it's still quite worth it la... For the box... LOL
Cause I think it is actually can be used as a tissue box cover...
Very smart desgin right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment