Background

Monday, September 20, 2010

Adda Height Maple Red Construction

During the raya holiday...
My parents also, brought me to see our new house construction progress because I requested... >.< That day, is a public holiday so all the foreign workers are in holiday... So the site was closed... But we did not obey the rules... We entered to the construction site... Luckily not caught... LOL

All houses were already erected...
Maple Red C2
The house opposite will be Maple Red S1
On the right, is my future house to be
Looking at the leakage, while I'm busying capture picture under the sun
The living room... Quite small ya?
The dining room + 2nd living room...
My future room which is also the 4th room at downstairs... Right beside the dining + 2nd living room...
The back construction... Mum planned to renovate and extend it to enlarge as wet kitchen...
Downstairs toilet
The staircase which I claimed it to be very wasteful! Lot space taken...
And also the store room under the stair case...

The pretty huge master bedroom
The 2nd bed room... For my bro and his family...
The 3rd bedroom for my sis... Same size with the downstairs 4th room...
Staircase from upstairs living room...
That's all for the introduction of my future house...
Will update if I ever visit again after this...

Then there's still others design in this phase under construction...
Maple Red C1
Last but not least, Maple Red C3

The project is said to be hand over next year April...
But many people said it might be an earlier hand over...
So, it might be next year that I'll be moving to the new house... =)
But everything is still unplanned yet...
Only know that my family decided to renovate it to Bali style so it won't be out of date...

1 comment:

  1. now the Balinese style is outdated already....now back to simple and model...or u can choose mediterranean style...

    Regards,
    your future neighbour

    ReplyDelete