Background

Friday, May 28, 2010

JB 1 day trip

I'm back to continue blogging about my friend's trip to JB...
Ya 5 of them came to visit JB and stayed in my house...
6 of us squeezed in my room...
My room still not bad er...
Can fit 5 mattress one ok??
Not sempit at all... LOL

First stop we went to City Square...
We don't know what to do...
So 6 of us ended up watch Shrek...
After movie...
Me and my boy went for neo prints... Which I had eagerly wanted to take it looooong ago...
Not to take in KL because JB one is much much better!!

Guess how much??
RM 50...
I know in KL you can't get this kind of package... Can you?
After that everyone was hungry...
So headed to Summer...
Because CheongHing and my boy didn't tried it before...

Dory Rice Burger set... RM7++ with a drink...

Then we headed to Jln Dhoby for our high tea...
At IT Roo Cafe...

This is their specialty...
They sell best chicken chop in town...
RM 11.50


Cutting chicken chop into pieces for my king...


See the "oldies" wall??
And the golden plate if you can read it says they operate since 1961 and their local taste and bla bla bla... Read yourself...

After the rain stop...
We headed to Danga Bay...
A must destination for traveling in JB...

View after the rain...
The sun came out gradually...


Don't know what to do so rented a 2 person bike to spend our time there...

Stop by somewhere to take picture...

Snap snap~ Precious memories...

Sweet sweet...

Ignore us...

I love this shot...

Trying to take self-portrait...

Another one...

The fishermen's boat?

The girls...

And finally the proper group photo...

Looking at sunset...

After that...
We went to Jln Stulang Darat for kuey tiao kia at Han Qiang Restaurant...
You definitely can't find it in Selangor...
Cause this is one of the JB's specialty also...

I love this shot too...

Kuey tiao soup with herbs soup base and those braised duck and pork and some other side dishes...

Then we headed to 2nd round...
Kg Senibong, Permas Jaya for the Nasi Lemak...

The kerang...
Not bad... Can have a try... RM7 for this plate..
I'm so so so sorry that I forgotten to snap the Nasi Lemak's photo... >.< Lame me... Then we headed to 3rd stop... Crazy cafe in Austin Height... Which located near to Sunway College JB which also pretty near to my house... XD The renovation and ambiance of the cafe is pretty different... Because it is a board game cafe... There's several in JB... But this is the most special one...

We did not choose the packages...
But we can play games by paying RM3 per person...

The farm game...


And the fruits game...
Similar to heart attack...
But you have to count the number of similar fruits...
* Note that we keep changing the game rules ourselves... LOL

Then we continued next game...
The thieves game...

Jiawen chose the most pretty character... haha...

You shoot me I shoot you!

Poor Jiawen...

Then continued next game which we have to stack all those blocks onto the card by thinking how to fully utilize the space and use up all blocks...
This one is very fun!
But you have to count on a little luck...


Brilliant CheongHing...

Before the cafe shut down...
We went for some 'make over'.. Haha...

Idiot

Blue guy red girl

Twister game on wall and printed on floor...


The decoration of the cafe...

Insane guy caught by nurse...

The girls...


Noticed the toilet sign??



The guy back to insane hospital once again...LOL!
Got 180 meh? LOL

I'm so shorty tiny...XD

Finally updated this long long post... There's still several overdue post to blog about... Stay tune!!

No comments:

Post a Comment