Background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big Fish Moment with Pizza Hut

This afternoon woke up pretty late... Around 11.30am...
Went down to the kitchen and found out nothing to eat...
My sis said... It had been sometime that we last ate Pizza Hut...
So we decided to have our lunch over there...
For your information...Today is Wesak Day... Traffic jam is everywhere...
We took some time to reach Holiday Plaza furthermore the parking is hard to find today... =(
After we had parked our car...
We straightaway headed to Pizza Hut...
It is already 2pm...
Without considering...
We ordered the Fish King set 1...
It is very efficient...
We manage to get the food on table less than 20minutes!
And we still have our mushroom soup and breadstix to finish...

When the pizza was placed in front of me...
I went blank for several seconds wondering...
Is it true?
The Alaskan Pollock Fish Finger was so big!!
I know the picture shows a thousand words...
You can make the comparison of ratio yourself...

I can proof this!
My sis seldom take pic of food...
But you can see her great smile on face!!

It is so so so attractive... And can't wait to eat it immediately...

So.....She start to take the pizza...

Can you see the cheese???
OMG~~ Can't even resist it anymore!!

So I grab the whole pan of pizza and started want to stuck everything into my mouth...
After having a thought... I know I shouldn't be so greedy... >.< Cause my sis paid for the meal... So I put down the pan... And we shared it...
Wait wait wait...
Before eating the irresistible fish king pizza...
How can I forget the cheese powder and life's chili sauce??
This is so heavenly...
You got to try it yourself!!
I love the lime mayo sauce so so much!!
The best pizza I've ever ate...
And the fish finger is so crispy at the outside and so soft inside!
Two thumbs up!! No no no... Not enough!! And 2 toes up!!
Oops...

Besides the Fish King Pizza we ordered the Honey BBQ Chicken Wing...

Ya... Please take tissue to wipe off your saliva...
I know it look so delicious!
Wait what now?
Go to your nearest Pizza Hut outlet now!
It is really BIG ON FISH BIGGER ON VALUE!!
The advertisement is real!!
You can also get 30% discount if you are one of the maybank credit card holder...
So what for to hesitate??
Go NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment