Background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Result Released Y1S3

This afternoon when the internet service finally resumed...
I checked on the Portal website and the result is not out yet...
3pm weichoon, my course mate sent me a message in facebook and tell me...
I know it is just released so without hesitate I quickly log in to my account to avoid server down...
Thanks weichoon!
Millions of thanks!!
If you see this I treat you makan... XD
Ermz...
So ya...I knew my result...
I'm actually quite happy and satisfied...
Cause I straightaway see my GPA instead of all the grade... I got 3.12/4.0
First time in Degree I got 2nd upper class...
And my hard work do pay...
I got an A for OHR...
B for Construction Technology 2
B for Technical Drawing and CADD
B+ for Building Materials
C+ for Introduction to Malaysian Law and Legal System...
I made it! Not to fail law... LOL...
Anyway, by the time I was going to off my browser...
I noticed "FL" in my result...
I look at the subject... Pendidikan Moral...
WTF!
I confirmed myself failed after doubting for several seconds...
I know... I blame lecturer a lot...She made us hard in mid term and etc...
She gone very very far...
And I know myself may not be good and therefore this is my result...
I shouldn't blame anyone else...
Blame myself...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment