Background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Streamyx Uni Pack

Hey yo... This is my 600th post in blogger...
Quite surprising as well...
I've been using blogger at least 6years+...
Anyway, back to the topic...
Recently, lots of my friends are applying for a new Streamyx line for home use...

Everyone is getting the form filled up and get the administration chop and signature...
This time I back JB and discussed with my dad...
And coincidentally last Sunday there's TM mobile truck at my housing area to promote any promotion and to pay bills...
Thus I went there to ask more about this package...

This is what he showed me...
For my area the maximum only 1Mbps =(
So I only can take the 1Mbps and is only RM68 per month compared to the Combo Package which we paid RM110 every month...
This package is just open for University students and only for year 1 and year 2 students...
So I also decided to change my current package to the Uni Pack which really cut down nearly 50% of the bill every month...
What you have to do is just terminate the current streamyx line... Just the streamyx not even the telephone fixed line... And he told me because this is for students package so in 7 working days they'll terminate and re-apply your new application for the Streamyx Uni Pack...
This contract is 2 years... Where you'll get a netbook...
I'm moving to Adda Height next year end most probably but that'll be less than 2 years...
But it can be transferred to another area as long as my new area have the Streamyx port!
See how good is the Streamyx promotion this time...
So far I haven't see any cons of its...
Thumbs up for you! =>

No comments:

Post a Comment