Background

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Purple Leopard Prints

FYI, last time I bought a dress from Siew Wen...
After months...
Finally I've took my goods from her...
But somehow, there's a mistake between the one I ordered and the one she passed to me...
I did actually ordered the black one...
However she gave me the purple one...
Anyway, it's ok la...As long as it's not white!
Haha...Cause I think white leopard prints are too eye-catching for me...

This is the original model in her blog advertisement...
Do compare!
LOL I know I can't do any comparison with them... >.<

I know I'm fat... Don't criticize me please =<

Purple Leopard Prints for RM28
She gave me the wrong colour but insisted not to accept any payment... =<
What should I do?
I felt so wrong that I bought a dress without paying... @.@

Anyway, anyone want to try online shopping can do visit http://shoptillyoudrop23.blogspot.com!! She provides very good service as well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment