Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mini Zoo in JB

Yesterday morning my mum woke us up early...
Then we had dim sum as our breakfast in Setia Indah 大四喜.
After that my mum said want to go Kempas a malay's friend's house to buy live duck from them...
My mum told us that that place is full of animals...
The time we reached there we were pretty stunned...
It was really like inside the woods...
The surrounding area of their house has no one else...
Just with all kind of animals...
Beside their house there's people who rear those swallow for the bird nest, goat, goose, several breed of ducks, and several breed of chicken and even turkey!
Unbelievable ya?

These goose are real noisy...
And 3 of them chased me yesterday!!
OMG~ Made me shout like mad...
Siao...

These are the duck...
You'll hear me shouting also...
Cause while I'm filming there's a duck flew out... @.@

This 3goose go wherever together...
See them like marching? LOL

The owner rush them back to their place...
After chasing me @.@

The old,big,small goat...

The white goat...
All these goat is rear for its milk...

My mum bought this 2ducks for our meal...
After this don't have any more picture...
Nevertheless the slaughtering of the ducks...
I saw the process...
Both of these ducks were female...
And when my mum cut through their internal organ...
There are EGGS!!!
Tiny and huge 1...
Haix..
Too cruel d..
My mum say she won't slaughter any of it again...

In the afternoon me and my sis went to Jusco and the Tesco...
Bought some of my necessities...
And also bought a new sandal at Fabiano Ricco...

RM29.90
I realized I'm getting more and more fond to buy shoes..
Gosh~

No comments:

Post a Comment