Background

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Long winded post

I know I've been neglecting my blog for the past few days...
But please forgive me because I really don't have any time for me to sit down in front of the comp more than half an hour?
Ok let's cut it short. I'll go in to the main point...

Last Wednesday I went to sing K with my bei~
Only both of us...
Actually we just went there for the lunch hour and I aimed to buy another shade as I mentioned in the previous post...

Bei took my pic when I'm singing...

Snap snap =>

Unexpectedly...
Bought my 3rd Vincci shades...
Previously got it for RM19+- due to the 10% discount...
This time got it for RM23

Xiao zha bor

Thursday I had my last Autocad assignment passed up and at night have my law replacement class...
Bei know that no one is fetching me back cause Nicholas planned to skip the class...
So he decided to come over to fetch me and back to his place cause I have no class on Friday as well...
So I had fully utilized my time on Friday...
Afternoon I had met my ex-roomate in Sec 17 PJ which I shared room with her for 11months...
So fast she's having her final semester and going to graduate...
So gathered before she went back to JB... =>

Mei Han and me...
Luckily I did not wear my Elmo shirt that day... LOL

At night...
Went to TeckWe's birthday celebration at CAFF Italian Fusion Restaurant at Puchong...
The restaurant although is small in size and can't fit in really much people...
But the food there is really not bad...
Do try it! =>
If have chance I'm willing to go back again...

TeckWe the birthday boy of the day...

Mushroom Soup for RM7.50

Turkey Ham Pizza for RM18
I love the honey mayo in it..

I've ordered a Pan Grilled Dory Fish with Pineapple Sauce for RM18 with 10% discount and a glass of Iced Peach Tea for RM5.50 with bottomless refill...
But without photos... So sad... =<
And I urged to try the Escargot if I have the chance to visit it next time... =>

Ugly photo taken by Rick's camera...
There's still tonnes of pictures with ChenLiang...
But his A level exam is coming soon...
So no doubt I have to wait for several months to get all the photos... =<
So let's wait...

Next update will be something interesting about a little trip to "mini zoo" in JB...

No comments:

Post a Comment