Background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You had FATTENED me

Saturday last minute decision we decided to go Tropicana City Mall to watch movie...
Cause heard from Nic that the cinema there is as comfort as Cineleisure and also not crowded...
Thus, after my class ends at 1.30pm, I took LRT to Kelana Jaya and someone waited me there...
After that we headed to Ming Tien Food Court at Taman Bahagia if not mistaken, to take our lunch...
It's already 2pm+ when we reached there...
I ordered a pork bento rice set...
Not that yummy as I thought la...
Sorry no pics... =S
Then shared a huge cup of apple juice with him...

Then we headed to Tropicana City Mall and bought our movie ticket...
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief...
The movie is quite nice la...
Just a few scenes I think it's really nasty and disgusting...
And I closed my eyes all way long...

After movie we went to Simply Fusion for our dinner, since we're in PJ...
I ordered the Chicken Chop Rice set with cake and Iced Lemon Tea...
No photos again cause I think I went there quite frequently so no use to always take the pictures...
While waiting for our meal...







So after our main course...
Tada!!
This is our cake...
Initially we wanted to take away cause we're really really full after eating the main course...
But the waiter told us the box for cake had finished...
So both of us sit down and start stuffing the cakes to our tummy...

Left: New York Cheese
Right: 7 Layers Delight or whatsoever... I couldn't remember those weird name... LOLs!
Anyway, I'll still say I love Simply Fusion!
I'll go back again and again...
The food was quite not bad and with reasonable price when you order set meal...
Thumbs up! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment