Background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Relax

Finally I've find myself a time to relax...
It's been so stress the whole week...
And it's like I've abandoned my blog for a week...
I have test on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday my house internet connection having problem...
Saturday I have test...
And after my test I had to rush for my assignments...
Gosh...
Now only I just finished my assignments...
Now can finally chill a little while...
My foundation course mate had went to Sime Darby BBQ buffet dinner at Bt. Kiara...
I'm all alone at home... =(
Can't always go play la...
Financial crisis happened...
And also I have to prepare for my presentation tomorrow...

Anyway, finally I'm going back to JB on this coming Friday!!!
Cause my Saturday class has canceled!! Yoohoooo ^.^

Recently I've been looking for a phone that really satisfy me...
But I don't really like the phone out in the market...
I want a QWERTY phone and consist of WIFI function...
And just now I look through the internet and I've found this!

Samsung Corby PRO B5310
Nice or not?
The cheapest price I saw from the internet is RM960...
How?
Give some comment please... =)

2 comments:

  1. hmm..my comment is..samsung handphone is nice but when u wanna track in,the price will not be that high~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I see... But then normally I got a phone I'll never trade in la... =p

    ReplyDelete