Background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shop Till You Drop

K la...
I shall help my friends to do some advertisement also la...
Siew Wen is doing some online boutique and I find the clothes there is pretty nice de...
And I decided to buy a dress from her...

Nice?
LOL... I don't know why recently I'm so fascinate with leopard prints...
Maybe it's all because of trend?
Whatever...
I just like this dress cause I think it's a bit wild but is not over...
Maybe just like me?
LOL...
I get a dress from her cause she can send it to my house and I won't scared got cheated...
And of course I simply love the dress!
Additionally someone is giving me discount!!!
Haha...
So I'll try to help her to advertise la...
Go this link and support her oh!
If she cheat, tell me!
I go belasah her... LOL~

Shop Till You Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment