Background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

You gonna FATTENING me!

Friday was a public holiday in Malaysia...
On Friday itself I asked my housemate...
What holiday was that? And we looked through calender... Maulidur Rasul...
Ya I don't know what was it about to celebrate =.=
Then I woke up early around 9am?
Revised my OHR...
Then till afternoon someone smsed me say that I don't want him anymore...
I actually find it ridiculous...
And he told me to open the door...
I told him not to play fool with me...
I'm not going to be idiot to open the door with no one waiting outside...
So I ended my conversation through sms...
That time I'm wearing my headset on for musics...
Then my housemate received call and opened the door...
Few seconds later someone hugged me from my back...
O.M.G.
I'm stunned...
And i felt guilty...
And I can't stand myself...
I couldn't control myself and starts crying...
I don't know am I under depressed or whatsoever...
I cried for quite a long duration...
And we came out a solution to solve what to makes me feel better...
Then we headed to Secret Recipe at Taman Melati...
We saw the banner with promotions buy cake and free coffee or tea... or me? XD

I saw this cake at the counter and I insisted to order to try out...
Never tried before...

Durian durian
Someone still say eeeeeee when I was placing my order...

Golden Nugget

My set with Jasmine Green Tea...
Nice combination!

^.^
After we tried both flavor, we come out to a conclusion...
Both of us liked the durian durian!
He still asking want to order another piece kah? LOL
His Golden Nugget was... yucks! not that nice... =(

After that he wanted to cut his hair so we went to Wangsa Maju...


He looks like a kid every time he cut his hair...
*awwwww big pimples!*
Rain after that and went back to Subang with him...
Cause it was his eldest bro's birthday...
And had dinner with his family...
Such a feast...It makes me bloated... *burp*
At night only he send me back to hostel cause I have class on Sat morning...

2 comments:

  1. baby~it's sweet~mean both u.and the cakes.wow!delicious!but..FAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Thank you dear... Ya it's really fat la... =s

    ReplyDelete