Background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SSI

Just now I went to view SSI music club's blog...
It had been such a long time I visit the blog...
I didn't know they have so much updates now compared to us last time...
Then I've so glad to know that they're participating in the competition this year and going to sing "Sound of Music"...
It was our champion song...
Lots of memories flashed back...
A lot of laughter, bitterness and also achievement from this song...
Anyway, wish them good luck and hope they can achieve what they want too...

So, I went to youtube search see whether can I look for any video from the juniors posting about their choir performance or practices...
But I found nothing...
Out of my expectation I've found this...

I still prefer Yiwen's version... XD

Then another surprise...
I found YanWei playing guitar's video...

Youtube opened my eyes so big... LOL~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment