Background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goods carried back from Thailand.

Sawadika~~~
My Thailand trip was just so so lah...
Nothing special this time...
Cause this is my 3rd time been to Thailand... and 2nd time been to Hatyai...
But some of the traveling destination are different la...
Get to see the 'dead body' of a monk that still remain unchanged cause it did not rotten or what although he had died for 5years...
Then went to different temple and some hill top views la...
I still din get my photos...
So I can't story much of it... >.<

Anyway, these are the things I got for myself from Thailand...

Special hair clip... So far not seen in Malaysia yet...
It's damn cheap...
Guess guess... ^.^
It's only RM 3.90 if not mistaken...

Then this is my Elmo Tees~~ ^.^
RM12 from the market...

Hatyai Tees with Thais language on it...

This with lots of scooter...
These 2 tees I get it for RM19 for 2 pieces from night market at Odean...
So next time wanna go Hatyai shopping can ask me la... =)
Remember to cut the price with them kao kao...

Thai language:
How much?
Tao lai?

So expensive!
Peng!!

Cheaper a bit...
Lut!

So the tour guide told us...
You wanna go shopping and ask how much was it?? Then go tao lai like you go steal(in Cantonese)then initially they give a price then you just peng peng them... =.=
After peng peng you still don't satisfied then you go lut them... Lut till you satisfied...

Haha... I think this was quite a fun way to learn Thai anyway...
And what if you don't understand the figures they tell??
It's all similar to Hokkien...
You know Hokkien then you should understand what they say la... =)

That's all for my post...
Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment