Background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2nd day of CNY

Second day, we went back to Kluang again...
Cause we went back home to take rest instead of staying at hometown although the journey is an hour through North-South Highway...

Outfit of the day...

Top: RM15 from Times Square
Bottom(tights):RM9.90 from Times Square
Hand accessories:RM10 from Times Square as well...


This is my cousin... 16years old this year...
All our relatives said we looks alike...
I think so also...
But they say I looks younger! XD

This year our dinner was at my granduncle's house...

This is my 3rd grandaunt chopping the chicken...

This is the owner cooking 10dishes of total for the dinner...
Give a big applause to her...
Nice cooking skill!

Vanessa says she's the 美食达人. LOL

See... 10dishes of total...

After dinner we started our moonlight talk again in the garden...
And this year we had 1 bottle absolute vodka, 1 bottle orange vodka and don't know how many bottles wine...
Increasing in liquor each and every year...

See how happy was my grandaunts~
This is our Wong's tradition when everyone gathered together...
Laughter non-stop...
Maybe cause we're the Hakka ba... =)

And Alan, my 'uncle' although he's just 23years old I think...
Citing the proper hakka words to us...
Although he totally don't understand hakka...
And see how happy everyone were...
And spot that the center one is my grandpa and at the back is my dad... XD
Everyone laughing on some special terms and waiting for my grandpa's translation... =)
Hope our tradition every year will goes on and on... =)

Next I can't upload the photos of my trip to Hatyai during CNY...
Cause I straight away back to KL from Hatyai...
So the camera is not with me...
But I'll update what I bought there!
Stay tune... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment