Background

Monday, February 22, 2010

1st day of CNY

I am here to talk about my first day of CNY~~
1st of all I would like to share about my outfit of the day...
Cause normally people would have go for elegant or class or whatsoever tai tai look...
Nah...That's not my style...
I'm a stingy woman...
Thus my outfit all is super budget and I managed to get a good bargain...

Top: $10 from Bugis
Legging: RM18 from Connaught Pasar Malam...

This took after I perm my hair myself... and also with a little bit eye liner, mascara and lip gloss...
All simple make up...

Very early morning my mum's friends and her children and grandchildren came my house to bai bian... Most happy is to see the 2 little cute ang moh girl...

The kids gang with the father and their grandmother...
The kids from left: Trinity,Kah Weng, Emergen, Jack Son and Vincent...

After they went back...
We start to prepare our way to back to Kluang...
As usual, we'll stop at the Guan Yin old temple to pray first before go back my grandparents house...

The see saw for centuries at there d...

Then we went back to my father side grandparents house then to my maternal side grandmum house then headed to my maternal side eldest uncle house...
Every year I'm most happy at his house...
Cause I can eat non-stop with the table-full tidbits and drinks...


You see even Jack Son can't resist it... XD

After visiting my eldest uncle house then we went to my youngest uncle house...
It had been don't know how many years that I had not taken my uncle's ang pao...
This year finally he's at home...
We had not went back to the old house for so long d...
Everything had changed...
Sense of familiar and unfamiliar...

Daddy carrying LeYang~

At night my mum ordered sushi sets from her friend for night's talk...

This set cost RM50...

And this cost RM100...
Isn't cheap right??
But I like this set...
Cause the Mango sushi is nice... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment