Background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reunion dinner at Danga Bay

I had my reunion dinner on 13th Feb 2010 with my family and grandaunt's family...
This year we had our dinner at Danga Bay a new restaurant...
The ambience of the restaurant is really nice...
It's just that day is a bit crowded so it's a bit warm inside...
Others everything was so fine...


Yee Sang of the day...
It's really yummy...
First time in my life ate so much yee sang...



Huat ar~
Find bf ar~
Academic excel ar~
and etc...

Photo taken by little Jack Son

After dinner we went out to have some sea breeze...
And of course to take photo of the beautiful scenery...

Sis, vanessa, me

With grandaunt and mummy

Group photo...

Happy family...

For your information, this year Ellen's mum also decided to have reunion dinner at outside and chosen the same restaurant with us...
Thus we also having reunion dinner together...
And coincidentally, we met jia yuan with his family and relatives there too!

Me and Ellen~ =D






After us having fun in Danga Bay we straight away headed to the temple and prayed at the very first minute of the Chinese New Year...

This is the beautiful temple...

Super long fire crackers that nearly burst out my ears...

Massive fireworks that frightened me and made me cover under the roof...
It's like those fireworks that seen in National Parade during Independence Day...
Many photos taken but all blurred...
Cause I'm rescuing for my own life... >.<
And that's all for my CNY eve...
Will update real soon for the following days of CNY... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment