Background

Monday, December 28, 2009

Shopping in Kluang

This morning went back to Kluang with my sis...
Our first destination is at the boutique same row with the Kluang Station...
Bought nothing there...
Then we cross the road and went in to the Kluang Parade...
And I bought a pair of sandals there...
I'm loving it...Silver one...=)
Then my sis bought a dress for her annual dinner of themed "Grand Rock"
Then we headed to Jit Seng which was a boutique that everytime a must to go and buy something out...
I didn't buy anything la...
Just accompany my sis...
Then went to my cousin's house...
And out of my expectation...
My little cousin was there and this is the 1st time I met him...
His birth date is one day later than me...=)


This is Le Yang...=)He's so chubby and cute!!

Tomorrow going gathering with secondary school friends...
I'm tired beat...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment