Background

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SSI and Big Mouth

This morning, fetched Xian and we went to Larkin together and bought to KL bus ticket...
After that we went back to SSI and look at our junior and our beloved choir...
I'm pretty shocked of their performance...
Because they did pretty good and they are still so young but they have good voice...Really...
I have faith with them as long as they have to passionate for singing...
And I really happy to have to junior like Hong Ye...
He's a really good leader...
After that we headed to Hutan Bandar for our lunch...
And had lots of fun there...
We were still like us talking and laughing as loud as no one care about it...
Or don't care what others would talk about us...
Then we waited HaoRan to come and fetch us...
Cause we planned to go Big Mouth to sing K...
This gathering include me,Xian,Le,Ting,YK,HaoRan,AhTat and Shanghan...
The price there was really really cheap!!
Believe me...
Us, with student card...
Only RM6.
No other charges and free 1 drink...
It's so so cheap isn't it??
Then others would have dinner and movie together tonight but I'm really exhausted...
I don't really want to join them for the next round...
So all of them sent me back...
2 cars...
And Shanghan...I felt terrible sorry...
I don't know will you see this...
But I just want to say I'm really sorry...
If not because of me, that thing won't happen...
I'm really really sorry!


And...Thanks Le!!!I'm so in love with it...It's so sweet of you...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment