Background

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shopping in Singapore

This morning after breakfast, me and my sis took public transport from my house to the town...
And we walked to the JB custom and took CW2 bus to straightly headed to Queens Street...
And there's where I wanted to shop!! Hehe...
I love to shop there...


This is my 1st piece of goods bought there...
Dress for $10

Jeans mini skirt for $10

Fashion mini skirt for $9



3 belts for $10

Don't ask me why is the thing there so cheap...I also don't know...@.@
^.^


Levi's Strauss Skinny Jeans $39.9 (min 2 pcs)
Me and my sis bought one each...
So convert to RM is still much much cheaper...XD
It is also same price for the straight cut jeans...=)





Then we took MRT to Somerset, 313 a new shopping complex and this is the Marche branch in Singapore...
It's pretty same like the one in The Curve...
We're hungry after shopping so much, thus we bought the Fruit Cake!! Thumbs up loh...
But the pear muffin is was like... >.< both of us don't prefer that...

After we had shopped we came back to M'sia and my parents fetched us...
We headed to San Lou Restaurant and my family ate till super damn full... @.@
I contorlled myself if not I'll have upset stomach...
So they can't stand the full stomach so we headed to Holiday Plaza to 'jog'...
And out of our expectation...
There's having CRAZY SALES by Parkson...
Up to 80% sales...Almost EVERYTHING.


So I bought this KIDS T-shirt by Disney only for RM12.
P/S This shirt is for 10years old child.

I'm tired beat today...
And tomorrow going back to Kluang.
Tuesday going to have GATHERING!! Woah!! I'm not otaku for this week!! LOL
Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment