Background

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crystal Stone

Today, stayed at home all day long...
No mood to go out...
And today my body is out of my control again...
Running toilet in and out...
I felt terrible...
Out of control is going from bad to worst...
And I told bei...
And he was just too worried...
And I made him angry at me...
Cause I'm stubborn...
I'm afraid to consult doctor...
Hence, I've cried...
I knew bei was worried about me...
He nearly wanted to get bus from Kampar to JB then bring me go for doctor...
Due to my stubborn temper...
I felt so much guilty and I decided to go...
And just now I went to consult doctor...
And she said I'm alright and not infected or no bacteria...
It's just don't know why when I urine I'll feel pain...
So she gave me antibiotic to prevent further infection...
And she also scared that there might have crystal stone inside my body... T.T

I told mummy my condition...
She replied me: Aiya won't be stone de la...
Tomorrow I brew soup for you and cook barley water and everything will be fine...
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment