Background

Friday, December 11, 2009

F Cube Cafe

Last night I had MSN chat with Ellen...
And we decided to have brunch together today...
So today after I woke up and I smsed her: Good morning! =)
And so I called her and she ask me to get myself ready and done only sms her...
So I had myself ready and she came to pick me up...
After picking me up, we went to WanTing's place to pick her up...
Actually we wanted to go to YongLe's house but she's going out...
So we didn't met her today...=(
Then we decided to go eat mi hun kueh at Pelangi...
But after we parked our car at WanTing's old house, Ellen called Justin..
Only we knew that they're at F Cube Cafe for Music Club retreat...
We went there and just said hi to those juniors...
And seriously, there are so many new faces and I didn't know them...
This proven that I'm really old d...
Have a gap with secondary life...

Then, we decided to sit aside and play our board game...
This cafe offer many board games to customer...
Even their menu are in monopoly pattern...
Sorry for no photo taken... >.<
We chose a drink and a snack package with 2hours duration for our game...
It is RM29.90 per package but there's still have others package to be chosen...
It is quite a nice place and can give it a try...
And we also had chose a board game called "Ticket to Ride"
It is a game that we have to complete missions to build the railway...

These tiny tiny things are our train...
I had the blue, Ellen had yellow and Ting had black..








Anyway, I enjoyed spending my afternoon with dear clefies...
Although we have no full attendance...=(
Miss you girls lotsss....

No comments:

Post a Comment