Background

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pyramid

Today went to Pyramid with Xian...
We actually really bought nothing...
Just have really great chat today cause we've not meet so long d...
I'm glad that we still have lots of unfinished topics to talk about...
Then we went to a new Korean Restaurant near Mr Teppanyaki there..
I think the food there is pretty delicious...
Do give it a try!! =)

Anyway, yesterday's paper was not that hard I can say like this...
But in 2hours we have to do 5 questions out of 6...
And I didn't manage to finish it...
Cause most of the question you have to calculate and draw...
Mana sempat masa??
Sobzzzz
Anyway, more than 50% of the students can't finish the paper...
So I guess I won't fail this paper ba...=)
18marks out of 100 did not answer AT ALL...
Aiks...Forget it...
Anyway, it's OVER!!

That day had told bei everything in mind...
And I knew I think too much...
And I also don't know what I care about...
It's just a feeling that I super beh song...
That's it...
Anyway, thanks bei that willing to listen to me and comfort me...
Cause I knew I like to think a lot...
Luckily all of my problems, I can really share with him and I think till now he's the only person that willing to listen to me...
Thanks bei...=)

Recently felt that a lot of people around me had broke up...
And I felt how much fortunate I am...
And how I should cherish more in our relationship...

P/S: Ellen said that Yee Yean is getting married soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment