Background

Monday, October 26, 2009

Nice weekend

Last few days I had a quite different weekends...
Cause actually I thought I would be staying here alone...
And cause the UTAR called us up and last minute changed our timetable...
We Saturday don't need to attend any class d...
Shifted to weekdays class...
So, my Friday class ends at 1pm...
Then, Friday after my class end bei bei waited me at UTAR then we went to Jusco together and he accompanied me and help me carry my stuffs cause I did my grocery shopping and bought lotss of stuff...
Then we had our dinner at home...
And suddenly, bei's friends wanted to come Steven Corner to yumcha...
So they came and fetched us and back to Subang Jaya...
Reached bei's house around 1am d...
Coffee made me so tired... >.<
Don't misunderstood...Coffee is bei's house de Shih Tzu...
He followed me wherever I go and hugged my leg and naughty... =.=

Saturday morning we woke up and wanted to go Klang eat bak kut teh...
So bei have to go fetch his friends and travel together...
By the time we reached Klang is about 1pm+ adi...
And we waited quite long also...
Ermz 1st time eating Klang bak kut teh...
Feeling nothing special... >.<
Don't beat me...
I really think it taste so so only not as delicious as i thought ba...
I miss the taste in JB...
Then at night went dinner with bei's family and relatives...
Felt that everyone of them were so close...
And have a fixed gathering every weekends...
So warm neh...
Sunday lunch and dinner also ate at bei's aunt's house...
After dinner only bei fetch me back to Setapak...
Cause this morning bei's daddy only fetch him back to Kampar and leave the car for him to use in Kampar...
And bei's daddy is also going to help me to bring my bro's camera to go repair...
Felt so sorry neh...=(
Have to trouble uncle...
Anyway, things really not that bad as I thought during this weekends! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment