Background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cheong Hing's birthday

Recently I'm really getting lazy to update my blog...
Cause I'm lacking ideas of updating...
Maybe my life recently is just too bored...
Many assignments are come coming ahead...
Mid terms are coming as well...
Short sem choosing 4subject is my own decision..
Can i do it well?
It depends on myself too...
I hope I can manage it well...
This weekend I did not go back to JB again...
The main reason is that our house leader, Mr Cheong Hing's birthday...
We stayed back to help him celebrate his birthday...
Thursday I waited Bei at LRT station for an hour...
Then headed to Jusco to buy ingredient for our dinner as well as for preparing CH's birthday on Friday...

Friday morning me and bei woke up early and I followed him back to Subang...
Afternoon we went to look for Vanessa in Puchong...
We headed to Lana Thai for our lunch...
The Thai cuisine there really nice... Thumbs up!
Didn't managed to get the photo there..
Bei say the ambiance there is nice...
And the price is also quite cheap...Really worth it!
Bei and my aunt also get along quite well de loh...
Felt so happy...
Hehe...
At night we return to PV10 and everyone start busy preparing for the party...
I couldn't get help for much thing...
I just managed to roll the sushi...
Cause I'm back pretty late...
So the party started quite late and ended quite late...
But I'm too exhausted to accompany them for the game so I slept before they went back...
Here go the pictures...

















Saturday I woke up at 12pm...
I came out and ahman told me that everyone is waiting for me to wake up...
They say want go gai gai, go simply fusion...
Then they say bei also waiting for me to wake up...
So I get ready myself quickly and we went out...
Then we meet bei at Jaya 1...
Miss the place so much...
And finally ate it after waiting for such a long time...
Then I asked bei about why is it wanted to go suddenly...
Only realized both of us kena conned by ahman...
He cheated both of us out...








After meal, Syuan is going back to KS...
CH,JW and ahman went Mid Valley to catch a movie...
Then they throw me to bei...
Bei is going to fetch mei mei at Sunway Pyramid so i just followed him loh...
Then followed him back home again...
At night had dinner with their relatives...
Then waited at bei's house...
Followed him to yumcha...
Around 12am only bei send me back to PV10...
Feeling so happy for these few days... ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment