Background

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Korea Trip- Sex Museum

I am lazy update blog recently...
And don't know why my hostel internet connection recently slow like hell...
And there's really a LARGE number of people asking me about where's the photos of sex museum??
And I think I shall update it first before anything...
Other pictures no one interested on it le ba...
Ermzz anyway, this sex museum is located at Jeju Island...
There's outdoor consisting of those statues and indoor selling some ermz *items* and some models about people doing sex...
Ya some picture is pretty funny...
And I hope I upload it in blogger and I'm NOT going to be sued and close my account...
Cause I guess it's a bit sensitive...
Really hope so...
Cut it short...
Let the pictures tell everything ba...
























Actually this photo has got a meaning...
It's showing that the owner and the dog are doing business together...
































































No comments:

Post a Comment