Background

Monday, September 28, 2009

Primary gathering

Today KaiLyn, LeeHong and me had a little gathering...
It's really hard for us to gather...
KaiLyn is in Perth studying...
Another few months LeeHong is going over too...
Sad~~
Left me here...
Really lots of my friend had left me 1 by 1 to continue their studies in overseas...

We were in LeeHong's house flipping the old album...
Lotsss of memories...
After that we went to Old Town...
I don't know why am I really look so terrible in these photos... =(







LeeHong,KaiLyn and me

























Seriously I like this photo... =)


And I got a surprise...
I didn't expect that LeeHong will give me a card and a birthday present...
Some more it's handmade!!
I'm really touched...
Thanks a lot girl~

I don't know how i dirtied it... >.<

The back of the hand-made envelope


No comments:

Post a Comment