Background

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

House warming & KL 1 day trip

Sunday
At night went to my dad's friend's house warming...
They have the grill lamb..
It's really delicious...


Too bad it rain that night...

Then I saw Robin's mother...
I don't dare to confirm it's her...
So I walk to the front and said hi to her...
And she seems couldn't remember me well...
Cause Robin is my classmate in standard 1 la...
Oh ya, Robin's mum is also Kailyn's god-mother...
And why is she at the party?
She's the older sister of my dad's friend...
Such a small world indeed...
That night due to the rain my sis decided not to go back to Singapore that night...
So my dad had drinks with his friends there...
The uncle keep ask me to drink...
Made me feel quite drunk...
Beer + wine...
I'm a bit dizzy in my head when I reach home...

So I had an early night cause I'm going to KL early morning next day...
6am sharp my bro and I off to KL...
Around 9am+ we reached KL and my bro drop me at Bandar Tasik Selatan station...
I took KTM to KL Sentral and waited my bei there...
Then we went to Sg Wang...
1st destination...
We went to Green Box...



After that we went to Low Yat Plaza and I bought a plug adapter and a pendrive...
Then we walked to Times Square cause I wanted to buy a present for KaiLyn...
I'll post up the picture of the present I bought after this...
Cause tonight only I'll give it to her...
And me and bei bought a handphone decoration...

This is mine...It's name is Dale...
Bei have the Chip with black nose... ^.^


After shopping...
I followed bei back to Subang Jaya by KTM...
Then bei brought me to Vanessa's place at Puchong cause my bro waited me at there...
So after dinner I went back to JB...

My KL 1day trip...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment