Background

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Exam ends

Today 11am, my year1 sem1 exam finally ended...
But thing is not as easy at I thought...
Xikae sat in front of me and asked me about the exam question...
Suddenly, it came to my horror...
I made a super silly big mistake and made myself lost 25 marks...
Isn't it stupid enough??
Or I'm not sleeping well last night??
I keep running to toilet whole night...
My urinary tract is infected...
Made me no mood to study well and sleep not well...
Haix...
Don't want to think about it anymore...

Bei waited me at Uni...
Then we went to KLCC to watch G-Force 3D...
Ermzzz the movie...
So so ba...
Not as nice as I expected...
Hmmmm...
Today bei also told me that end of the year their family might going to Phuket, Thailand..
His mum ajak me to go together...
Ermz...At that moment I actually felt very shock and surprise...
But I'm happy and a bit scared...
Don't know what's that kind of feeling...
But sincerely, it felt warm... =)

This afternoon, I got a call from Kailyn...
When I saw her name appear on my phone screen...
I'm damn excited...
Didn't know that she's already back in M'sia...
Can't wait to see her on Monday... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment