Background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Yesterday morning we woke up early to return to Kluang for breakfast...
This is what we had for our breakfast...
Bak kut teh...
Famous in Kluang...


Don't drool... =p


This is a mini cucumber species...
Plucked by my dad...
LOL

Then had nothing much whole day...
Just accompanied those aunties go to shop and listen to their jokes...
Evening return to JB...
Then we headed to Skudai for our dinner...

Part of it...
Others were nice too...
But, I'm busy eating so without pictures... =D

Sometimes, a small and warm greeting might brighten up someone's day...
Just now I took cab back to PV10...
It's a Muslim guy...
I suppose they're having their hari raya celebration...
But he started working to drive the cab...
Before get down, I wished him Selamat Hari Raya and he became so happy...
Doesn't it feels good?

Anyway, last night were pretty shocked...
Didn't know Ellen start to date with that guy d...
And I saw the guy at her house and I don't dare to confirm it's her bf... >.<
But anyway, Ellen wish you full with blissness k?
Take care ya...
Hope to see ya on this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment