Background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let go

It's time to let go...
Let go of entertainment...
Let go of fun...
I'm too playful...
Play til I nearly forgotten what is book, what is test, what is exam...
I realized so far the test and quiz i taken it's really disappointing me...
I know I can do it better...
It's because of my own attitude...
I should buck up and concentrate on my studies...
Degree ain't that easy...
I should sit down calmly and start focusing on my notes and examples...
Take up pen and start doing...
Not sitting day-dreaming...

But...
Before anything...
Can I see TD12...??
I'm hoping and waiting for our next gathering...
I miss everyone...
I miss our laughter...
I miss our lamer...
I miss our bomber...
I miss our everything...
Don't know why I still feel that my degree life is still very dull...
Why is is QS Y1 S1 G3 is always that dull...
I dislike I'm a part of them... =(

And i miss you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment