Background

Monday, July 20, 2009

Update

Friday took 4.30pm bus back to JB...
Before 9pm reached JB d...
2weeks not back here...
But everything still seem very familiar to me...
I still love JB as much as before...
Cause JB is a food paradise for me...
I never failed to eat non-stop when I'm back to JB everytime...

Saturday lunch, me and my sis dcided to go master chef...
A western restaurant...
The food there is always nice...
But dont' know whether they are doing promotion now, so the food just so so la...
Just share some pics...

Mushroom soup

Seafood pasta

Chicken Golden Blue

After my lunch, went to Tebrau City Jusco to meet with my girls...









Look at their happy faces with their shabu2..

This Arashi Shabu Shabu just opened not long ago...
I don't even know when there's such shop..>.<
Too long din go d...
Anyway, I LOVE the grand and elegant design of the restaurant!

Today early morning my little bao bei woke me up...
And accompanied him to go kopitiam eat breakfast...


Another 3 weeks only can see dao him d...
So took few pics of him to keep him remembered... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment