Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kim's birthday

Yesterday was Kim's birthday...
Our plan A to celebrate her birthday is when the clock strike 12am then we'll carry out the cake...
But then Sunday I'm too tired...
9something and i went to bed...
So only left few of them celebrate with her that night...
Last night, the minute before the clock strike 12am, we sang her birthday song and let her make a wish, blow the candles and cut the cake again...
Let the pictures describe everything...

The new way of eating cake...
1. Take out your spoon.
2. Get ready.
3. Start eating.




First time having our 'family portrait'

AhKim with her present from us...

Today I'm feeling so unwell...
Maybe cause last night 2am slept, woke up at 6.20am...
And had my Pengajian Malaysia paper...
No confident at all...
It's really back to secondary life...
My sejarah will never be good...
Then we had a long break and we don't know where to go ended up lying outside DSA...
Then had BSS class...
It's really damn stressful...
It's freaking hard...
I just wish I can pass this subject...
This afternoon I felt so unwell...
And took a nap for nearly 3hours...
I had my carrot porridge... =(
Why is it no potato... >.<
It taste *****... =(

Bei~
I want you by my side... ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment