Background

Monday, August 3, 2009

Long no update

It's been a week din come to update my blog d...
Cause last week several days I'm not feeling well and did not have the time to come update also...
Went to consult doctor on Thursday...
Luckily not H1N1...=D

Ok, cut it short...
Last Saturday I went to PC fair in KLCC Convention Centre with bei and AhMan...
Then we went back to PV10 and everyone had gathered at there...
Cause we're going to Look Out Point to celebrate AhBun's birthday...
We went to Look Out Point Restaurant...
The food and drink there was really nice...
But I'm really silly to order this kind of food in that place...

BBQ chicken with rice...
Now only realize forgotten to take the pic of our drinks...
Ice Blended Chocolate>.<
The drink they serve really really nice!!
Thumbs up!

Bei's Grill Salmon Pasta...

Us with Passion White Dragon...

See these guys having their 2nd round...
Papa looking through the menu... XD












AhBun eating his birthday cake with 5 chilli padi in it... XD






Yesterday received call from my aunt, Vanessa...
She asked me whether want to go PC Fair or not...
I told her I went d...
But then I still went to PC fair to meet her again la...
Cause she's going to buy camera...
And I'm going to do survey for it also...
And I saw Belleny!!!
It's been ages that I did not saw her d...
Now only know she's in Genting Inti studying Hotel Management...
After PC fair we went to Pavilion...
At night my aunt brought me back to Setapak and have dinner together...
I was pretty tired...
I've been walking for 2days...
I've been playing for 2days...
But I'm really really happy!! ^.^
Thanks for everyone...
Thanks for the memories...
Will really won't forget how happy when everyone is gathered together... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment