Background

Monday, July 27, 2009

Failed

Saturday went to Jusco with bei to buy ingredients for dinner...
Then came back PV10 and prepared for dinner then went to swim with bei, Siak and LeeWei..
Til 9pm like that...
Then only start cooking dinner...
Ate dinner at 10something...
Don't know suppose it be supper?
Sorry for that awful taste, guy...
Shall improve my cooking skill...
Someone complaint in his blog d... =(

Yesterday woke up then cook pasta for bei and myself...
After that we went to KLCC for Harry Potter...
Ermz...
I rate it...so so only la...
Not as exciting as the previous one...
Then after movie we went to buy AhKim's present...
Then had A&W with bei...
Then we apart at KLCC LRT station... =(
So long d, I still failed to bear myself for being apart...
Haix...
When only can I overcome my own feeling??
Last night 9.15pm? or what time already on my bed...
Don't know is it a bit not feeling well or I'm just simply too tired...
This morning 8.15am woke up d...
Can't sleep any longer...
And wanted to start my Pengajian Malaysia revision...
Tomorrow have test...
But I'm still sitting in front my laptop now...
No mood to study...
Had I played too much previous 2 days??
>.<

Time pass faster~~~
Wished for weekends to come... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment