Background

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Glad

Few days ago i just keep complaining that I don't have really nice friends in my class...
But yesterday onwards I'm quite happy de...
Cause couple days ago I've met CK...
She's ChiaNing's roomate, same class with us de...
CK is from Alor Setar...
She's a nice girl...
Very friendly and also talkative like me...
She can talk anything to me although we just know each other...
I can ask her things that i don't know and i teach her things that she don't know...
Since yesterday, she wouldn't want to leave me alone...
She'll accompany me as far as she could...

Yesterday I also met PeiXin...
She's from Sabah...
I wanted to borrow her Pengajian Malaysia book to photostate but she offered to help me photostate...
See how nice is she...
And whenever we looked at each other she will put on a smile on her face...
And when she walk pass by me she'll tap my shoulders with a happy face...

Today my practical suppose to end at 12.30pm but we finished late...
So we dismissed pretty late...
And 1pm Tmn Melati and PV10 here no bus ma...
So left me and CK...
At first she wanted to ask her bf to fetch me back then she'll have lunch with her bf at Genting Klang...
But then his bf didn't fetch neither of us...
And I think cause she don't want let me to take cab alone she say it's dangerous...
So she suggested to go canteen to take lunch together and both of us wait the next bus at 2pm...
So both of us had lunch together and chat chat chat...
I guess this is what friend call ba? ^.^

Almost 3pm d...
Bei should be reaching KL soon le ba...?
Bei...
Another hour can see you d oh...
2 weeks din saw you d...
I'm nearly gone mad... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment