Background

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BSS test

Ya, it's true that recently i seldom come update my blog d...
Cause life is getting busier ba??
Anyway, last Saturday bao bei accompanied me to pudu and i went back to JB...
I checked on my house...
I only lost the necklace that Jiawen and CheongHing gave me as birthday present last year and also a bag...
That burglar must be using my bag to carry all those our belongings ba...

Anyway,everytime i went back JB is like eat everything as much as i can...
Sunday morning we went to eat dim sum...
Take whatever i want...
And eat all i can... XD
Afternoon followed my parents to malay wedding lunch...
Back from lunch had a nap on afternoon...
After woke up, prepared for dinner...
And eat dinner...
My days at home is just eat and sleep... i(00)i

Yesterday afternoon 2pm only back to KL...
As usual, daddy fetched me to Larkin bus station and accompanied wait bus...
When I reached KL it's already 7.30pm like that...
Ermz...
After my dinner I just stayed in my room and revised for my test today...
Felt so stressed...
Cause lots of thing still don't understand...
Bei, really really thank you last night...
It's you made me strong when i was weak...
It's you encourage me when i needed it the most...
Muackx...

Today had my BSS test...
Actually we thought it was canceled cause our lecturer had delivered baby...
Who knows there's a replacement lecture came in late...>.<
Made our test shorten half an hour...
Kanasai...

7th of July...
I shall remember today...
And the promises...

No comments:

Post a Comment