Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update

Yesterday wednesday...
Class til 2pm...
Me and Syuan decided to go Jusco after class...
Cause I want to go buy a new wardrobe...
The previous one maybe I hang too many clothes and it's collapsing...
So we had our lunch at fancy mee before going to Jusco...
Very coincidentally, yesterday was their anniversary...
So they have promotion which you order a drink and free a bowl of noodle...
First time had noodle there...
It's nice!!
I ordered honey lemon therefore i only have to pay RM2.9 and i got my honey lemon and a bowl of noodle...
Then we went Jusco...
We shopped there...
I bought a sunglasses from Vinnci which originally cost RM23 after deduction it's only RM18.4

^^
Then Syuan bought 2 purse...
After we had shop enough only we start to go buy our things...
So we shopped til around 6.30pm only back to PV10 with hand full of stuff...

Anyway, I got my residence pass!!
Finally...

See the status...
Wakaka~
Only mine in yellow neh... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment